Address: wang beicun dapeng heavy machinery factory, hunnan district, shenyang
Contact: manager wang
Contact number: 18802487333
Service hotline: 400-600-1750
Company tel: 024-62344055
Company fax: 024-24716551
The cone crusher is a crushing machine suitable for raw materials in metallurgy, construction, road building, chemistry and silicate industries. According to the different principle of crushing and product particle size is different, and divided into many models. Crusher is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, road, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry and other departments. Cone crusher crushing ratio is large, high efficiency, low energy consumption, uniform product granularity, suitable for crushing and fine crushing various kinds of ores, rocks. The machine types are mainly divided into SMG series, spring type and HPC series. The development history, working principle, composition, influencing factors, technical advantages, operating items, common faults and inspection and maintenance of cone crusher are also introduced in detail.
1. Starting sequence: discharging equipment -- hydraulic cone crusher -- feeding equipment;
2. Check and confirm that there is no staff in or around the crusher and wait for normal oil supply and lubrication, and normal water supply for 5 minutes before starting the hydraulic cone crusher in accordance with the starting order;
3. After normal operation of the belt conveyor, the hydraulic cone is broken by no-load starting, and no abnormal conditions can be found after 2min no-load running, before feeding;
4. Equipped with continuous feeding equipment, feeding evenly, ensure the installation of high strength magnet on the front side of the feeding port, and ensure that the installation of iron remover and belt conveyor must meet the requirements, and ensure that no metal or other foreign matter enters into the crusher, so as to avoid damage to the equipment or cause accidents;
5. Always observe the current and temperature of the broken conical motor during operation. The temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed 40℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80℃;
6. Observe the oil supply pressure and oil return at thin oil station every 30 minutes to see whether it is within the normal value and whether there is water and other impurities mixed in the oil;
7. Check whether the oil cooler works normally and the water temperature is normal every 1 hour; Check whether the dust-proof water supply is sufficient and whether there is leakage
8. Observe the running state of the cone crusher at all times, whether there is any vibration aggravation phenomenon, whether there is any abnormal sound, whether the connection bolts are stable;
9. Adjust the amount of ore feed in time to ensure that the amount of ore feed is evenly and appropriately added, observe whether there is any "non-crushing material" entering the crusher at any time, and stop the machine immediately if abnormal sound and vibration are found.